Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekly Update

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain: 43 lbs
Maternity clothes? Either maternity clothes or things I have bought in larger sizes to wear specifically during my pregnancy
Stretch marks? Yes. Sadly I am now covered in them.
Best moment this week: I now get to go for weekly appointments
Sleep: Super restless
Missing Anything? Being able to work out
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Ice
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, loss of mucus plug, 2cm and 70%
Symptoms: Heartburn, swollen fingers and feet, pain in the ribs, and contractions
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Both are off now
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired of being pregnant
Looking forward to: Being full term at week 37 
Baby buys: A+A blankets, paci clips, & wipes

20 vs 36 weeks. I thought I was big then. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment