Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nursery

    Here is Quinn's side of his and Madison' s shared room. For the first few months he will room in with us, but eventually this is where our little man will sleep. What an exciting thought!

Quinn's bed

changing table/ dresser

      We have also been doing some projects to get ready for the kids. We took a vintage dresser and refinished it planning to use the top as a changing table. It took a lot of work, but was well worth it in the end. Also, I did some wall art with each kid's name and ultrasound picture. They are one of my favorite projects so far!

before and after of the dresser 

 Kid's name wall art

     It feels so good to get the nesting urge to finish the bed room out of my system. Yet on the other hand I miss having things to do. I guess pregnant women just can't win when it comes to nesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment