Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our 1st Anniversary

       One year ago to the day my hubby and I were getting ready to say our "I do's". So, to celebrate we went back to the place we got married (The Gramercy Mansion) and walked around for a bit in their gardens. For every couple who has gotten married there they place an engraved brick along the walkways with the couple's names and wedding date, which I wanted to see. We then went out to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, which is Tom's favorite resteraunt, and got a cheesecake since that is what we had in place of traditional cake at our wedding. The weather was beautiful, unlike the rain we experienced on our weedding day, but rain or shine our wedding was amazing! I told my hubby tonight that in a few years we will need to bring Quinn to Gramercy so he can see where mommy and daddy got married.
Our brick at Gramercy Mansion

Me (32 weeks pregnant) on our 1st wedding anniversary.


Tommy & I on our anniversary at Gramercy.


Our wedding day 5/17/2011


No comments:

Post a Comment