Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weekly Checkin

How far along? 31 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 32 lbs
Maternity clothes? Either maternity clothes or things I have bought in larger sizes to wear specifically during my pregnancy
Stretch marks? A few. Mostly on my thighs.
Best moment this week: Finished thedresser for the kids room
Sleep: I miss getting a good nights sleep!
Missing Anything? Working out
Movement: All the time it seems 
Food cravings: Italian food
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, rib pain, and swollen fingers and feet mostly
Belly Button in or out? All the way out
Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band is on
Happy or Moody most of the time: It depends on the day
Looking forward to: Mothers Day
Baby buys: Hubby got me a glider for Mother's Day
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment